Friday 3 August 2012

Countdown to Osheaga: Santigold

Although Osheaga officially begins today, I'm only heading out on Sunday morning. 2 days left to go! Also, can I also mention how jealous I am of everyone heading to Osheaga today? The line-up today is pretty fantastic (Florence + the Machine, the Weeknd, MGMT) so to all my friends who will be there: HAVE AN AWESOME TIME!

In anticipation of Sunday, today I'm listening to Santigold.

Although I know her best as Santogold, the singer/songwriter/producer changed her stage name to Santigold back in 2009. Santogold make her way to the music scene back in 2007 with her single "L.E.S. Artistes" off her self-titled first album.

Her new album "Master of My Make-Believe" dropped in April of this year. Here's a song off the new album that I'm currently obsessed with:



From what I've heard from her new ablum so far, it is pretty stellar. I need to get my hands on it ASAP! I am beyond excited for this show. I have a feeling that I'm going to dance like there's no tomorrow.

Also, here's a song from the first album that I absolutely adore. It's so catchy! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment