Sunday 13 May 2012

A New Direction

I am guilty. I am guilty of neglecting my blog. In all honesty, I have been quite busy with many other projects. However, I have also been questioning the direction of my blog and what my focus should be.

My lovely husband took me out for coffee this evening. After talking with him about my various writing opportunities, he mentioned that I should write about all of the shows that I attend. Duh! Why didn't I think of that before???

So that's what I'll do. All I will be doing this summer is going to shows, so my goal is to write about them. Let's see if I can pull this off!

---

Just in case the world was wondering what I have been up to in the last few months:

- I have started blogging for Ottawa Life Magazine. You can read my posts here.



- I was lucky enough to work for the 2012 Juno Awards, held in Ottawa.

- I recently celebrated my three-year wedding anniversary :)

- Yours truly only has a few days until she turns 28. Gulp!

No comments:

Post a Comment