Monday 8 June 2015

Lunch Out Loud Ottawa

Originally published on Couch Assassin.

As the Associate Editor of Couch Assassin, I get to do fun things and meet really cool people. Last week, I'm thrilled to have been a guest on Lunch Out Loud Ottawa, a weekly podcast that promotes the amazing talent, food, events and music Ottawa has to offer. I'm a big fan of LOLO and how they promote the cool stuff happening in our city (just like us!) and I'm thrilled to have been a part of their Summer Music Festival Preview.

The episode was hosted by Nick Bachusky, and joining me as guests were Peter Simpson (Ottawa Citizen) and Ming Wu (CHUO's No Filter). We talked about Westfest, Ottawa Explosion, Dragonboat Festival, Ottawa Jazz Festival, RBC Bluesfest, Arboretum Festival as well as CityFolk.

Want to know my recommendations for all the upcoming festivals this Summer? Have a listen!


No comments:

Post a Comment