Thursday 1 August 2013

Countdown to Osheaga: Phoenix

Osheaga starts TOMORROW! Holy crap...

Who I'm excited to see: Phoenix.

First of all, I'm surprised I haven't seen Phoenix live yet. My best friends recommended this band to me a few years back. She also told me that they are fantastic live, so I'm really looking forward to their show.

The French band just released their sixth studio album, "Bankrupt!" earlier this year and it has been getting good reviews. From what I've heard of the album, it's great (still waiting to get my hands on it).

Their previous album "Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix", released back in 2009, definitely put the band on the radar and received a lot of accolades. It even won the Grammy Award for Best Alternative Album in 2010.

Check out the video for the song "Entertainment", the first single off their latest album "Bankrupt!". I can't wait to hear this live. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment